I’m currently having fun at Lernin Games as Software Developer (Ex Trovit, Ex ExoClick), I’m interested in everything that is related to clean code, software craftsmanship, web, devops and mobile applications.
I always wonder why things work the way they do, why we keep doing them the same way over and over instead of push them to the next level. I’m a Software Engineer focused in developing applications with Golang, AWS SDK, Terraform, PHP, NodeJS, Java, Ajax, JQuery, CSS, Mysql, Python, MongoDB and others…
Also experience with:
- AWS Prodcuts (EC2, ELB, Security Groups, Redshift, RDS, SNS, CodeDeploy, CodePipeline, and others)
- DDD Domain Driven Design, Design Patterns
- PHP Frameworks: Symfony, Silex, Zend
- Redis and Memcache
- Queue Systems (Beanstalk, RabbitMQ)
- Other lenguages frameworks like (AngularJS, Bootstrap, Meteor)
- BD (Mysql (InnoDb, MariaDb), MongoDB)
- Developing Android and IOs Apps using Libgdx
- Other well-known language: C, C++
- Advanced OS knowledge: Windows, Linux, MacOS, Vagrant, Docker.
- Agile methodologies
- Monitoring services: StatsD, Graphite, Grafana
- I’ve done different projects using different ARM systems (Raspberry Pi, Odroid)
I love to attend all kind of meetups and conferences to learn from another professionals and share impressions, ideas and knowledge.
Also you can see my github: http://github.com/coboshm